UPSC Advt No 17/2013 – Apply for 84 Various Vacancies:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of the 84 Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Asst Registrar and other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 84
Name of the Posts:
1.Junior Scientific Officer (Electrical): 02 Posts
2. Junior Scientific Officer (Electronics): 04 Posts
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Mechanical): 08 Posts
4. Training Officer (Machine Tools Maintenance/Maintenance Millwright): 02 Posts
5. Training Officer (Principle of Teaching/General): 04 Posts
6. Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
7. Vessel Traffic Service Supervisor: 04 Posts
8. Professor (Physiology): 01 Post
9. Senior Lecturer (Anaesthesiology): 01 Post
10. Senior Lecturer (Clinical Psychologist): 01 Post
11. Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics): 02 Posts
12. Senior Lecturer (Paediatrics): 01 Post
13. Senior Lecturer (Pathology): 02 Posts
14. Senior Lecturer (Radio Diagnosis): 02 Posts
15. Associate Professor in Computer Science and Engineering (Technical):15 Posts
16. Associate Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Technical): 16 Posts
17. Associate Professor in Mechanical and Automation Engineering (Technical): 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 years for Post No. 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6, 33 years for Post No.4, 35 years for Post No.15, 16, 17, 53 years for Post No. 11 & 13 and 50 years for remaining all posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on closing date of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.1, Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.2, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.3, Bachelor’s degree in Machine Tool Technology/ Machine Tools Maintenance from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.4, Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (IT) for Post No.5. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.upsconline.nic.in” till 23.59 hrs on 28-11-2013. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted ORA. Candidates need to submit the printout of the online application along with all the relevant original documents/ certificates along with self attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
3. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23:59 hrs on 28-11-2013
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 23:59 hrs on 29-11-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selection process, how to apply and other information, click on the below link…